From:
Paula Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 18:01:53 -0500
I haven't posted all season & now that it's the off-season I'm making
my annual debut! I've been updating my web page & have a page devoted to
photos taken mostly by Carol White, some by myself, some by Erik, of
Hockey-L at the past Phinal Phour tournaments, going back to 1991.

We haven't been able to identify Some of the people in these photos so
if you remember being there, take a look & see if you were preserved for
future generations of Hockey-L'ers.  Please let me know if you can identify
the mystery celebraties or if I've botched it up and got some names wrong.

Also, if you are so inclined & have photos from the tournaments you'd like
to have on these pages or have photos on your own page that I could link to,
let me know.  You could e-mail a scanned image or send me the photo & I'll
mail it right back to you. I'm missing photos from Providence - the room
where we had the get-together was too dark.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  I've got some photos of our hockey road trips to
Houghton, Michigan too.

  Paula Biever
  http://www.umn.edu/nlhome/m078/bieve001/