From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:25:27 -0500
Maybe they could play Makato, and we can arrange for a few more western
Div. 1 teams to join the ECAC and Hockey east, that way they can all know
the love and joy of the WCHA and CCHA going to Alaska every other year!
(is a joke, is only kiding)

People poked fun at the CCHA for awhile as I understand it.  And really it
is great they are doing it.  How many more teams like these are around, or
might seek to make the jump elsewhere?

NWLB