From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 14:11:41 -0500
Classification:

Although most ECAC schools have some kind of alumni base around the Chicago
area, I would say that Cornell would be the best pick.  They have both the size
and the nationally-reknowned program.  Clarkson and RPI would also be good
choices, but beyond that I'm not really convinced many others would draw a
great crowd in Illinois.  In all fairness to UVM, I'm not really sure what kind
of following they have from alumni and what kind of presence they have in the
midwest.

Regards,
Dan Olsen

IBM Global Services, Managed Operations North
CSR, Fishkill Building 504
IBM Mail:  DOLSEN @ IBMUS or IBMUSM00(DOLSEN)
Internet Mail:  [log in to unmask]