From:
Ryan Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:42:07 -0500
I am looking for any info on the new Badger hockey jerseys I have been
seeing in Let's Play Hockey, the one with the HUGE Bucky Badger on the
front.  I would like to give one to my brother as a graduation gift since
he will be attending there next fall.

If anyone can give me numbers or address to contact I would appreciate it.
Also do you know if it comes in red?  I have only seen the home (white)
version in LPH.

I hate the Badgers, but hey, he's my brother.  =-)

Thanks,
Ryan Johnson
Michigan Tech University
Let's Go Tech Hockey!