From:
Brian M Cavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian M Cavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:35:00 EDT
Just to let you all know (from Adam W message)

The committments regarding the new league are due
May 15th (not May 1).
and Canisius College will be a part of this - we have always
supported this idea and as some of those listening out
there know - I personally have been trying to get this
going the last ten years.

Brian Cavanaugh

PS - As more is known - you will be kept up on it from
       "official" sources - please watch what you post that is rumor.
       Rumors spread - and when inaccurate - they do damage.