From:
Timothy Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 22:39:12 -0600
First of all, I would like to congradulate North Dakota for bringing the
National Championship back to the WCHA...:)

Second of all, did anyone else notice all of the textbook checks that
No. Dak. layed out in the semi's and finals?  WOW!  You see a lot of
checking in games, obviously, but many of them are around the head, with
the hands, and sticks....I don't think that I've watched two games back
to back that had more hits, and good hits, that were that clean....Yeah,
there were exceptions, but for the most part.......

Once again, congrats!

Tim Somers
"Voice of the Pointers"
UW-Stevens Point