From:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:07:38 -0600
Yes!  I don't really like the Friday-Saturday with day games on Friday.
Too many people miss out on the day game.

They sell tickets both ways, $65 for all five tickets, or:
Thu $10
Fri $15 each
Sat Either $20 each or $15 for 3rd place and $20 for the final.  Call the
Civic Center and get yours now! (No, I don't work for anyone who may make
money on this, although I do go to the U of M, but I could care less if
they made even more money, They'll still raise my tuition 7% again this
year.)

Responding to the message of         Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:45:14 -0400