From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:52:28 -0500
Does anybody know of a spare ticket, or perhaps two, for the Cornell at Vermont
hockey game on February 8?  The Cornell ticket office has sold their share out
and a fellow I know, Phil Krasicky, is interested in going.

If anybody can help out, please let me know, or contact Phil directly at
[log in to unmask] .  Thanx!

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"So what's Cornell's strategy now -- go to the net?"
-- Grady Whittenberg, Cornell (WQNY) play-by-play announcer, following the
   clean-up efforts after Providence goalie Dan Dennis got sick on the ice
   during the first round of the Syracuse Invitational