From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:07:00 EST
Eric Rickin asked about Ben Simon, a freshman forward at
Notre Dame (CCHA).  In 18 games played, Simon has recorded
2-7--9, 48 PIM and 1 PPG.  He's even in +/-.

Joe LaCour asks about CCHA officiating...
>What happended to the bad Shegos???

It's become painfully obvious that the largest gap in quality
among CCHA referees is between Roger Graff and whoever
happens to be the second worst referee in the conference.
With this in mind, I promise to applaud the presence of Mark
"let 'em play" Shegos the next time I see him.  Graff doesn't
understand the rules.  Mark Shegos chooses to ignore many
of the rules.  It's NOT a fine line between the two of them.

Joe LaCour asks about Michigan...
>With all those Seniors, what does Red have in store for next
>season????

(...should I spike this one or lob it to a friend...)

Freshmen. :-)

(...the best defense is a good offense...)

Fwiw...when asked, in August, by a pompous Tennessee football
fan, "What type of season is Michigan going to have this year?"
I responded, "Michigan is going to have a 12-game season this
year."

John H ([log in to unmask])
feeling very much like a smart ass today
(must be a UM-WMU game approaching)