From:
"MIKE T. CORBETT" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MIKE T. CORBETT
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 22:37:50 -0700
Hello all,

I really can't blame the refs for calling a bad game. I really don't
remember what the Minnesota fans are talking about. I was in the game and
ref let both teams play. That is all you can ask for as a player. Our
team did not get away with anything that I can remember.  We played a
good game and we played 60 minutes why can't we get credit for that?
We are not upset over the refs on friday night.  We didn't play our game
and we lost, we are to blame not the refs.   As Coach Gwoz always says only
 worry about things that one can control. The
refs is not one of those things.  I will have to look at the power play
opportunities to check all of these arguements.

Your thoughts are welcome

Mike Corbett #21