From:
"(No Name)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 16:21:32 -0500
Classification:
Prologue: Dan Olsen
IBM Global Services
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 2J5-21
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or
Epilogue: Regards,
Dan Olsen

I hope I'm not upsetting any Tiger fans out there, but Princeton in first
place...aye carumba!  I know that they were an improved team, but can someone
tell me what's going on down there.  I'm very tempted to make the trip down to
see the Clarkson game on Valentine's Day (as long as neither team wears pink).