From:
"Thomas W. Coates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 17:00:24 -0500
The other possibility for those of us near the Canadian Border is either
the CBC or CTV.  Who knows maybe Ron McLean and Don Cherry for
intermissions...worth a try...

Thomas W. Coates              email [log in to unmask]
Auxiliary Marketing           phone (906) 635-2540
Lake Superior State Univ.       fax (906) 635-2695
650 W. Easterday Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783

"If you think you can or can't, you're right" - Henry Ford