From:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 18:48:31 -0600

> >Or the fifth-longest game in NCAA history -- the 3 OT (presumably)
> >nail-biter between Cornell and Providence? At least this one made it to
> >USCHO, but NO comments on Hockey-L????
>
> Remember that this is the holiday season, and many people are away from
> school, work and home and that some posters are not going to be able to
> post.  There is a significant Cornell contingent here on the list, and in
> due time that will be recognized.

I was going to say this, too.  Right now just about every school is on
some sort of Holiday break, and the students (and some other posters) are at
home or elsewhere--not at school to watch the games.  It is my
impression that many of the posters are students, so that's
why no posts this weekend, I guess.

As for myself, unfortunately, (VERY UNFORTUNATELY!) I was in Washington
instead of being able to watch the North Dakota/Boston U games.

Kirk