From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 15:21:37 -0700
Speaking of the World Juniors, I was appalled that no US service (at least
none available by satellite) has chosen to cover today's opening US game.
I guess this reinforced the point I made after the World Cup about the
relative importance of hockey (if not the quality of the top players) in
Canada and the US.  All Canada games will be seen on TSN.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! GO ICE!!! GO CANADA!!!