From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 10:31:26 -0700
hope you don't mind my sending a copy of your mail to the list.  It
appears that the Bradley Center did not follow their own published
procedures.  In a sheet they sent me they said that only orders
received by May 15 would be in the early lottery, and that later
orders would be handled on a first come, first served basis.  The
Bradley Center did not announce a sell out until the October/november
time frame, but it seems like, from what you say, that virtually ALL
the seats were taken in the early lottery if, indeed, only the early
orders were lotterized.

======================================
> Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 21:56:54 -0600
> To: [log in to unmask]
> From: MC Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: definition:
>
> >lottery:
> >A process by which those who sent their requests in earlier get worse
> >seats than those who sent their requests in later.
> >
> >Charlie (halfway up the the upper deck in the end zone AGAIN) shub
>

> Hi Charlie,
>
> I chuckled at your definition. The same thing happened to my brother. He
> gave the Bradley Center $600 last April and is sitting in row X of the
> corner of the upper deck. He is not happy either.
>
> However, I really think that this thing was done by lottery. My brother and
> I went to the post office together and sent in our orders in different
> envelopes.
> I am sitting 9 rows up from just inside the north blue line. The only
> difference was that I ordered programs.
>
> Well happy holidays. Having seen dozens of games at the Bradley Center I
> know there are two kinds of seats, great seats and good seats. The place
> was built for hockey.
>

> MC Blanchard
>

> "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
> Saint Augustine (354-430)

      charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
                    http://www.cs.uccs.edu/~cdash
            (719) 262-3492               (fax) 262-3369