From:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 03:03:50 -0800
To any interested HOCKEY-Lers attending GLI:

Let's plan to meet immediately after the first period of each game
at the concourse-level entrance to sections 114/115.  (This is the
section directly above the net by the Zamboni entrance.)  For those
of you who have attended recently, it's the same place we've met the
last couple years.  I'll be wearing a white Michigan Tech Alumni
sweatshirt on Friday and a teal HOCKEY-L sweatshirt on Saturday.

In case anyone wants to stop up and say hi, I'll be sitting in section
220, row 9, seat 4 (Friday) or seat 11 (Saturday).

- Garrett Lanzy (Michigan Tech '84, Let's Go Youse Huskies!)