From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 10:43:33 -0500
Classification:
ValidationTesting_1: 0Prologue:
Epilogue: Dan Olsen
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 2J5-21
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or

From time to time I've complained about the lack of content on hockey-l about
the ECAC, but the lack of respect, I do not see.  There is the occasional fan
who writes that they feel the ECAC is the weakest league and that is their
right.  I feel the same way of the WCHA; does that mean that they should whine
that they don't get respect.

For example, let's take a look at Clarkson (easy choice, my alma mater).  The
hockey-l poll, when broken down by east and west votes, almost always showed a
higher ranking from the Western voters.  Is this respect?  I would say so.

The bottom line is this is a discussion group.  Everyone has an opinion, some
are more valid than others.  For example, saying Vermont is the only team that
can compete with the HEA is invalid as Clarkson was undefeated vs. the HEA last
year.  Let's take everything for what it's worth and see some discussion about
hockey.