From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 19:45:50 -500
Dr. Stephen E. Roth wrote:

> Buffalo is placing a bid to host the 2000, 2001, or 2002 NCAA hockey
> championships.  Site would be the new Marine Midland Arena, a new,
> down-town, state-of-the-art hockey palace which will become the home
> of the Buffalo Sabres and the Canisius basketball team this fall.

If Buffalo does host the tournament I will be very happy to make the
trip.  It will be much shorter than going to Detroit, St. Paul,
Cincinnati, Milwaukee and Anaheim (which I want to attend) for my
wife and I.  It would also make it very easy to visit Niagara Falls
(Canada) for the first time since our honeymoon, as well as Toronto
and the Hockey Hall of Fame again (and this time the Stanley Cup
would likely be there, and not on its annual winners tour of North
America).

Sean Pickett
Go Terriers!