From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 07:52:56 -0500
1) Thursdays game will be shown in the Tap room in the union on a large
screen TV at 8 pm.

2) I saw Legg's goal on TV( they were showing the game in Ann Arbor on a
local public access channel with NCAA graphics and no commercials
(YAY!).)  One of the announcers was John Saunders, who does Indians games
(that's Cleveland indians.  The announcers were really bad.  In any case,
I saw leggs goal on TV, and I didn't know what the heck happened until
they showed the replay.  I couldn't figure out why they were celebrating
so much, and then it all made sense.  (:

But, people talk about the legality of this and mention kicking the puck
in with a skate.  I beleive there was talk of legalizing that in the NHL
for next year.

---
HERE IS ERIC.
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~erickin