From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 23:32:53 -0400
.
>Can anybody tell me what was illegal about the curvature of Cronan's stick?
>And how exactly does one spot such a thing during the game?

Well, the gone-but-certainly-not-forgotten Shawn Walsh called this several
times over the last few seasons, most notably in my mind at a game vs. UNH
at the Snively.  Boy, did he **** off some coaches for that.  And always
this waited until late in close games.

How do you notice ?  Train someone in the stands to look over the
opponent's stick area on their bench, then report their findings to your
team room or the "eye in the sky" during the game.

        ****** If you can read this, thank your monitor *******