From:
Jeffrey Partnow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Partnow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 20:33:59 -0800
Calling all MSU fans, parents, boosters, etc!

UAF is looking forward to hosting MSU and its travelling fans in Fairbanks
January 4,5,& 6.

Does anybody have any idea how many fans are planning on coming? Assuming
that a fair percentage might want to attend the Friday Noon Coaches
Luncheon, we may need to make arrangements for a bigger room than we
usually use. The luncheon will feature short talks by Coach Laurion (UAF),
Coach Mason (MSU), and probably a few words from a few players.

Please contact me privately about the above.  I'll also be glad to provide
whatever help I can with suggestions about clothing, restaurants, stuff to
do, Web Site Info, and so forth.

Current temperature in Fairbanks is -10. We've had almost no snow-- bad
news for winter sports. But, OTOH, we can find the Carlson Center easily,
unlike the Taffy Abel in the Soo, which was lost under snow for a fair part
of last week. Still, you'll need a light to do it, as we're down to about 2
hr 45 min of sunlight each day. [sigh]

And now, back to our regularly-scheduled Hockey discussion....

--Jeff Partnow ([log in to unmask])
--UAF: Home of 1997 Hobey Hopeful Cody Bowtell