From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 23:46:55 -0100
This is just a note to let everyone know that Dave Josselyn and I are
taking the recent discussion on Merrimack to email.  I can almost hear your
sighs of relief. :-)  It started with a few different people involved, but
it seems that it's gotten so in-depth that no one else is joining in, so it
is only right to take it off the list.

Besides, I think the important points that we both had to make were made,
so anyone who cared to could make their own judgment based on what each of
us had to say.  If you think you'd like to be involved further, feel free
to send me mail and I'll try to cc you.

I also think it's important to note that while we both remain steadfast in
our opinions and the disagreement won't be resolved anytime soon, the
discussion remains cordial and as with any discussion on the lists, that's
the way it should be.  Dave and I both want what we think is best for
Merrimack and while we may disagree on what that is, I know we both respect
and are willing to listen to what the other person has to say.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93