From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 16:54:15 EDT
I've received material in the mail today regarding the East Regionals, to be
held at Albany's Knickerbocker Arena on March 22 and March 23.  I am considering
getting a group together.  If you are interested in attending and would like to
sit with fellow Hockey-Lers, please E-mail me privately.  While I know this s
seems awfully early, I need to know who might be interested to decide whether
it's worth it to pursue further.  Tickets are priced at $30.00 a piece with a
possible additional handling charge (no, not mine.)
Brian Morris                   RPI Engineers--1995 ECAC Champions
morrisc.rosnet.strose.edu