From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 22:51:20 EDT
OK, I guess I can post the news now.  As previously posted, according to the
one and only Mike Addessa, the fallen son of RPI hockey, son Chris will be
playing between the pipes for the Wisconsin Badgers next season.  Addessa make
the comments during his recent address at the 1985 Championship Dinner.  A
Addessa's comment was made in the context of "After seeing the kind of fa
facilites Wisconsin makes available to its hockey players, it is a testimony to
RPI that it is able to consistently field such quality teams".  I believe Chris
played in the USHL last season, a fact I find interesting since there would
seem to be a number of quality teams in Massachusetts who could have used his
services.  I would have to think that Chris must have some talent however since
he has now apparently been awarded a scholarship by the home of goalies.  I had
previously refrained from posting since he had not signed a letter of intent.

Ah what the heck, the Engineers couldn't have used another goaltender anyway...
Brian Morris            RPI Engineers--1985 ECAC Champions