From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 10:44:19 -0400
I appreciate Bob's effort, but I would like to request that people not
do this (put together a team schedule from the 95-96 composite and
send it to HOCKEY-L).  Although there is not yet a listing for any of
the team schedules, there will be as we get closer to the season (and
as with last season, there will be one for each of the 50 DivI teams).

Posting a team schedule created from the composite is almost always a
regurgitation of something posted earlier to HOCKEY-L, too, since I
get much of my information from the schedules people post. Potentially,
fans of all 50 teams could decide to do this.  I would like to have
the schedules posted be the ones that people obtain on their own and
which provide additional information we don't already have.

Again, the effort is appreciated, but I suggest that people look first
at the composite and list archives for games involving their team.
When individual team listings are created, I will let everyone know.

There will be an update to the composite sometime this week with an
accompanying message to HOCKEY-L to let you all know.

Also, remember that the composite is unofficial as most schedules are
at this time of year.