From:
Marc Babich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Babich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 15:04:39 -0500
Actually, Minnesota and CC probably did not play the same
league schedule, as each team in the WCHA played only two games
(not four) against one or two teams in the league.  If CC only played
one of the top teams two times instead of four and Minnesota played
only two games against one of the weaker teams, this would have
an obvious impact on the Strength of Schedules of each team.  I
don't believe the out-of-conference schedule makes that much of a
difference between these two schools as Minnesota played Michigan
and Mich. State once while CC played against Michigan twice at the
start of the season.  I'm not sure who they played against in the
Christmas tournaments, so I may be wrong.

Marc Babich
Michigan Tech