From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 00:26:58 -0500
>Is there any chance that the criteria
>will change for next year to allow teams which have played at the highest
>level over the whole year the right to compete for the national championship?
> Isn't that what the regular season is for?

No, there's no chance of it. If they wanted to have the teams that "have
played at the highest level over the whole year" competing for the NC$$
Championship, it would be a four-team affair involving the four conference
pennant-winners.

IMHO, if a team can't win their league, they shouldn't win the National
Championship.

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards        Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr Senators (25-24-3 56pts) (CJHL)
Carleton U., Law IV                   I don't give a damn about being liked,