From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 22:34:03 -0600
On Mon, 13 Mar 1995, Ryan R Bowman wrote:

> Maybe Comley should stop whining and realize his team finished the season
> with a great 12-24-3 record.

        I ran Accross this and I have to comment. I just came back from
the First Round Playoff sweep of The SCSU Huskies and to add to this the
Only way a team with a record such as that is if they win their
respective conference. Hell the Sioux are now above 500 and they still
have to win the WCHA League championship to even be able to grace the
halls of the first round. I do wish they had more teams in the big dance
Hell lets be like the Morass of basketball they let 64 (40 or what 42
in Division 1 Hockey) teams and face off at high noon. It would be great,
however it would defeat the purpose of playing good in the regular season.
        Even after the 12 teams are picked there will be some unhappy teams.
I think that Doug Woog jumped the gun this week when he said that he
considered himself as good as in the NCAA tourney (quoted in the Trib)
First off he has to play North Dakota which he is yet to beat this year.
Second I would wait till all the conference games are over there may
still be a shocker. He best not look past the Sioux they did something the
Gophers where not able to do Sweep the Huskies.
        God I love playoff time....
GO WCHA
GO SIOUX
OH yeah Go Gophers