From:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 16:13:32 EST
C. Sammy Hager writes, "SLU will never get home ice, they will be lucky
if they make the playoffs.  Unfortunately UVM has the last home ice
position locked up after they massacre the princesses of Princeton
and Yale.  I have never seen crappier officiating then the SLU-UVM
game.  We were raped."

I can't agree more that the officiating left something to be desired,
but to say that you were raped is a joke.  Exactly how many chances
did you think you deserved to get back into that game?  The 3-5 for
1:36 seconds seemed *very* harsh concidering the circumstances and in
total, UMV had (I believe) 9 or 10 power plays to SLU's 6.  If you
think you deserved this game the way UVM played, I feel a bit sorry
for you, even the goals UVM scored were either off a defenders leg,
back, or head (but that is very much beside the point).  It is a
shame that we all can't just enjoy hockey for hockey's sake...why
must it all be sour-grapes?