From:
Heidi McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 07:57:25 -0700
Ok, I guess it's time for me to introduce myself to this group...

Being a Cornell Alum(a?)... I *hope* that Cornell still hosts some of
the loudest games... Lynah Rink provided the same kind of closeness
that Colorado College's old home of the Broadmoor World Arena... but
wasn't quite as dank.  As I recall, the rink only seats 2500 people...
but we were loud back in the early 80's.

I have a question for current Big Red fans -- Does anyone still manage
to get a chicken tied to the goal between periods at the Harvard game?
When I was there the fish on the ice and the chicken became a real problem.
They even started frisking everyone before the Harvard games!!  It was
great when the chicken still managed to make it in that year!!! (it was
slightly sedated and strapped to a guy's back under his coat... by the
2nd break, the chicken was wide awake and ready to do his duty!!)

-heidi

Heidi McClure
Cornell '83