From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 91 00:06:18 EDT
Hello college hockey fans.  Hope you are all having a fun summer and
taking the opportunity to play a few of your favorite fair weather
sports.

A couple of quick notes recently found in our local Marquette paper,
_The Mining Journal_:

NMU freshman Mike Harding, a 6'4", 215 lb, right winger who did not see
action this past season was drafted in the sixth round by the Hartford
Whalers.  Harding played two seasons of junior hockey with the St. Albert
Saints of the Alberta Junior Hockey League.  I have heard that he will
be one of NMU's most outstanding players.

Brad Werenka has been named to the GTE at-large Academic All-America
Team as selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America.
Brad was also named the U.S. College Player of the Year by _The Hockey
News/Bauer_.

--