From:
The Voice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Voice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 17:33:07 -0500
> Okay, on that note, how about holding the Final Four in a high-profile
> location that usually isn't associated with college hockey?  LA, for
> instance, or Anaheim?  I know it's a long way to travel for most college
> hockey fans, but there is already a lot of hockey interest in those
> places, and the exposure could be very valuable in promoting the sport.
        I believe the 1999 Frozen Four will be in Anaheim.  Of course,
        the Great Western Freezout is already held in LA over Christmas,
        so there *is* some college hockey base.  But the F4 will be held
        in Da Pond.

------------Go IU Hoosiers-----------------------Go Boston Bruins-------------
Andrew Smith                  Ph--812-857-1658            [log in to unmask]
For snail-mail and IHL Mailing List Info finger [log in to unmask]
It's easier to try than to prove it can't be done            --The Moody Blues