From:
Virginia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 12:35:27 EDT
My husband (Bill Krebs) and I will be trekking from Albany, NY to Kalamazoo, MI
to watch Michigan State play Friday night. (Because we understand the Munn is
sold out, we have to go to an away game!) Will any other Hockey-L'ers be at
that game? And does anyone have a recommendation for motel accommodations, or
any other advice? We are assuming that tickets will be available when we
arrive. We will also be attending a football game at MSU on Saturday.
   Thanks for any info.
     Virginia (uunet!nysdec!virginia)
        Go STATE!    (locally, Go RPI!)