Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 09:58:09 EDT
ESPN is "on-line with Prodigy" as they love to say in their ad every
half hour or so.  I don't know how a non-Prodigy user can contact them
however.  I must say that since my original post on this subject,
I have really changed my mind...after watching two hours of people
climbing a mountain, followed by the 1993 Professional Billiards
Tour Championship last night, I feel that ESPN really does have its
finger on the pulse of what the average American Sports fan really
wants to watch.  No joke, this was actually their prime time lineup.
How long until we get to watch tractor pulls and monster trucks again?

John Forsyth
"I told my girlfriend I was going out for a walk.  She asked how long
I'd be gone, I said 'The whole time'".   Steven Wright