From:
Paula Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 1994 13:08:29 -0500
Keith Instone writes:

>I have much more RELIABLE information on the Miami opening now.
>The search is down to 5 candidates, all of whom will be on MU's
>beautiful campus next week for interviews.
>Would someone please stop the music so we can quit playing
>musical coaches!?!?!?!?

It would be nice to get all these coaches settled in place before the season
starts.  I wonder what music is playing while all this is going on; is it
"Merry-Go-Round Brokedown", "Liberty Bell" or "Entry of the Gladiators."

This is my first message to Hockey-L, it's nothing profound, but I am no
longer a back-seat lurker.  I am now a full-fledged subscriber!

Hello, one and all!!  - Paula