From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 1994 13:03:44 -0400
>What about Paul Titanic? Could he be lured away form whatever Canadian
>college he's at now?

As a former BGSU player (76-9), he might be interested in the job. Paul's
at the University of Toronto now.

Another former Falcon that might apply is Tom Newton, 76-80. I think he is
still and asst at MSU.

George Roll, 82-5, is an assistant at Clarkson (the school Jerry York came
from when he moved to BG).

And maybe Ken Morrow, 76-9. I think he is coaching a Roller Hockey team
right now, but he is at some minor league team during the real
hockey season.

Tom Pratt, 86-7 (and later an asst) is coaching Division III New England College.
It is really stretching it to think he would even have a miniscule chance.

And Ted Sator, '72. I hear he has some coaching experience.

There are a lot of former Falcon players and coaches that would be willing
to return to BG.

Heck, Bill Switaj might even apply, trying to stay in the state of Ohio.
And Gino is still unemployed. And perhaps a lot of coaches at some of the
smaller hockey programs (like UIC) could apply.

I am sure there will be lots of applicants. But there is one obvious
choice, a few other quality candidates, and then a whole bunch of others.

Keith