Date:
Tue, 31 May 1994 16:26:49 EDT
I think the chances of ever having a pre-season tourney like we've been
talking about are pretty slim, but it sure would be nice if we could.

G.M. raised the question of how to pick the teams, i.e. the pre-season
favorite for each conference might not be known until far too late.

Couldn't we follow hoops' example with their Pizza Hut Tipoff and send the
regular season winner from the previous year from each conference?  Or how
about the previous year's Frozen Four?  Or better yet, how about the four
teams that lost in the previous year's NC$$ quarterfinal??  (I.e Michigan,
Lowell, Wisconsin, UNH)

Just some thoughts...

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go River Hawks!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Is it October yet??????