From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 91 17:00:36 -0500
>Well, mascots come and go, at least the people portraying them; but my
>vote has to go Bowling Green.

BG has two mascots: Freddie (male) & Freida (female) Falcon. They are
starts getting ragged. They are not supposed to talk to anybody.

At a football game once, we had a third mascot: Grandpa Fred.

You don't have to be able to skate well to be a Freddie/Freida. But you
must be able to throw Bazooka gum to the 18th row. You must also have
good enough aim to hit the athletic director on the nose with a puck
from center ice.

Freddie doesn't make many road trips. I did travel with him once to
Chicago. <drum roll> Boy, were my arms tired!

Enuf already!

Keith
insert smileys here