From:
Steve Kapetanakis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Kapetanakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 12:52:06 EST
I just got off the phone with WNDS TV-50 out of Derry, NH.
They are planning on covering both UMass-Lowell & UNH in the
Regionals.

Friday's UNH - RPI game is on at 8:30
Saturday's UMass-Lowell - UMS game is at 6:30.

They said if either, or both, teams win their first round
games that they'll pick up second round action as well!

I also called PRIME in Houston.  They said they weren't willing
to pay the rights fees to the NC$$ in order to televise and
regional games.  I complained, but didn't get very far.
Maybe if they get enough phone calls they might reconsider next
year.  Their number is (713) 661-0078.

Best of luck to "your" team!

-kap