From:
Kristen Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 1994 21:38:16 EST
I have two questions about the NCAA tourney (well, actually, more than that,
but I'm only going to ask two):

1.  What's the deal with Lowell and Northeastern being in the west?  Is there
some kind of new policy about shaking up the regionals or something?  That
seems unnecessary, since 5 & 6 go to the other regional.  Anyone know what's
going on?

2.  How does the final four work?  Do the two remaining teams from each
regional play each other, or do they play across regionals?  (I assume the two
highest seeds don't play each other.)

Thanks to anyone who has the answers (and tells them to me.)

Kristen Robinson