From:
"Glenn W. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn W. Gale
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 16:57:29 -0500
greg friedman <[log in to unmask]> writes...
>Subject: Re: Clarkson's bell

>having been up to clarkson just last week with the brown band,
>i'd like to state that that damn bell is VERY annoying.
    Good.  I guess it's doing what it's supposed to do.  :-)

>I'm not entirely sure how it's supposed to spur on the team instead of being
>annoying to anyone in the general vicinity.
    ...it can be annoying or inspiring depending upon for whom the bell
tolls.  :-)

>                                 -greg friedman

>"go Brown- beat the Ivy League"
>    -random fan (believed to be a clarkson fan) at LAST year's Harvard-Brown
>     final four game in lake placid

     I think the "believed to be" is a recent addition to this closing.
Probably was a Clarkson fan.  Anyhow, please don't think we're ALL morons...
:-)

Thanks,
-Glenn