ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 09:43:52 EST
In a message dated 1/9/00 1:18:04 AM,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< WZON "leaves" the Alfond four times per period for breaks... >>

Have any of you enjoyed listening to Dan Hannigan when he believes they are
"away" from the Alfond, but someone forgot to flick some switch, so we hear
crowd noise, breathing, and an occasional aside?  That has happened a lot
this season.  I think someone ought to bring that up the next time he emcees
the Banquet.  He skewers all the rest of us so well, we need our own weapons!

Cathy Hart