ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Zolt, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:34:28 -0500
SPEAKING OF TICKETS.....Anyone have any tickets for BRUINS vs CANUCKS this
coming Friday...I'm having tough time finding tix...day after Thanksgiving...I
need 2 if anyone can help...and I didnt think there would be a
problem...promised my 11 yr old daughter I would take her...so, she could see
Stevie...thats what I get for waiting till the last minute...