ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:05:35 EST
>does any one out thee know about availibility of Frozen Four tickets,
>where to get them, and how much they cost.  also if anyone is wants to
>sell tickets of their own, let me know.

The 2000 tournament in Providence, RI is sold out.  There were some
"packages" available, but those I know of are sold out.  At this point
I'd do what you're doing (and keep an eye out on Hockey-L for others
that might have tickets and a change in plans).  Should Maine make it to
the Frozen Four, then we'll have an allotment of 500 tix (that won't go
very far toward satisfying total demand!).

Last I knew, the arena in Albany was selling a package of NCAA 2000
Regionals plus NCAA 2001 Frozen Four.  Look for details in the Hockey-L
archives.

P.S. Last weekend. Arena full. 2 wins. GREAT student fun. Life is good.

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith          Systems Group -- UNET Technology Services
[log in to unmask]           University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L and Hockey3