ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:40:46 -0500
machnik can probably give a better answer, but i live in andover now,
andhave for about 5 years... (we met a few summers ago, you and I )
there is a bertucci's pizza right near merrimack coleege, on rte 114, the
main drag there... it is expensive, but probably the best pizza in mass...
it is a chain of about 8 places.  there isa  burger king right near there as
well.  if you want really good food, expensive and fance, Palmer's in
downown andover (about 1.5 miles from merrimack) is excellent, but don't be
in a rush.
also ther is a pretty new fuddrucker's almost across the street from the
rink ( there is nothing across the street from the rink as I remember, but
thet next thing after teh nothing is a little strip mall with a
fuddrucker's... what is it you ask??I dont really knowit is none of those
carbon copy places like tgifridays and uno's ... people seem to like those
places, but pat's pizza has personality... you know what I mean
see you friday night
oh did maine sell out if its BC tickets for sunday??