EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:25:14 -0500
apropos  ep's treason conviction and today's news item:
clinton & co bribing prime-time tv-writers
to incorporate anti-drug (and who knows what else) themes
into their melodramas/sitcoms
to program us morons,
it bears repeating the old expose' in re
the us gov's covert ideological/cultural campaign
in the immediate post-war decades -
the Congress for Cultural Freedom,
kenyon review, partisan review, encounter, new leader...
ford & rockefeller  foundations...
spender, robt lowell, mary mccarthy,...etc.,
eagerly took the cia's pieces of silver
in return for us capitalist imperialist apologetics;
and their negative correlate,  suppression of the spirit of populism:
labor activism, political activism, ...
their philosophical and artistic expressions.

of course, for the polar extremes,
fascism/communism,
they reserved their sublimest hysterical vilification.
...and for bk-ends, their masterpeice,
by way of cautionary exempla for the colossally obtuse,
betrayed the representative exponents
...pound to prison for the criminally insane,
and julius & ethel....

finally, you yutes out there,
it needs to be constantly borne in mind that
the only-est and highest truth aimed at
by the actions and pronouncements
of our rulership is
...money.
it has to be assumed that that entire massive
merkun ideological-propaganda cold-war corpus,
emphatically including nuremburg/fascist
(pound trial being function of this) atrocity cant,
along with the incessant stalin-crimes cant,
is essentially meretricious.