MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

This list is intended solely for interlibrary loan requests and responses involving Maine libraries.
Show Table of Contents

Carver Interlibrary Loan
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:47:02 -0500
Hello Again!

We are *almost all set*, just need 2 audiobooks of Anita Shreve's "The
Stars Are Fire" for our March Book Club.

As previously mentioned, items will be returned with our March 16th van
delivery.

Thanks Again to Everyone Who's Helped/Responded!
~Thalia

Thalia Veizaga
Youth Services Librarian
Carver Memorial Library
12 Union St / P.O. Box 439
Searsport, ME 04974
(207) 548-2303
www.carverlibrary.org

[More ...]
No Replies
Jane Whitworth
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:38:23 -0500
Big thanks to everyone !!...: )

Jane/ILL
Bridgton Library
No Replies
Carver Interlibrary Loan
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:19:15 -0500
Happy Friday Everyone!

Reaching out as we're looking for around 6 copies, along with a couple of
LP & audiobooks, of Anita Shreeve's "The Stars Are Fire" for our March Book
Club.

Items will be returned with our March 16th van delivery.

As Always, Thanks to Everyone Who Responds/Helps!
~Thalia

Thalia Veizaga
Youth Services Librarian
Carver Memorial Library
12 Union St / P.O. Box 439
Searsport, ME 04974
(207) 548-2303
www.carverlibrary.org

[More ...]
No Replies
Jane Whitworth
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 10:09:57 -0500
Good morning on this chilly day....

We are looking for 5 copies of, "Beneficence" by Meredith Hall for
book group. We are on van delivery and would need until February 22nd.

Thanks for checking!

Cheers,Jane/ILL
Bridgton Library
Show Replies 1 Reply
Wendy Boyle
Thu, 26 Jan 2023 15:57:46 -0500
Looking for 3 copies of Call of the Penguins by Hazel Prior for the month
of February
Should be able to return the second week of March

Thank you

Wendy Boyle
Stratton Public Library
No Replies
Brownville Free Public Library
Thu, 26 Jan 2023 15:31:48 -0500
Teresa Covel
Director
Brownville Free Public Library
No Replies
Kathy Hladik
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:55:09 -0500
Thanks everyone, for responding so quickly!
Kathy
No Replies
Sharon Kelly
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:40:05 -0500
Hello all - Thank you for the great response! I now have enough copies!
Stay warm,
Sharon
No Replies
Dyer Reference
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 13:44:31 -0500
Hi all,

We would like to get 15 copies of Loving Frank by Nancy Horan. They will be
returned after the group meets in early February. We are on the van.

Thank you!

Chris Rounds

Dyer Library

371 Main St.

Saco, ME 04072

(207) 283-3861 ext. 103
No Replies
Richmond Library
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:59:26 -0500
Hello,

I'm checking for 8 copies of A Man Called Ove by Frederik Backman. This is
for the March discussion, so they'll go out on the van on March 22.

Please e-mail before sending.

Many thanks,

Betsey Noble, MLS

Head Librarian

Isaac F. Umberhine Public Library

Richmond, ME
Show Replies 1 Reply
Leila Roy
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 16:45:46 -0500
Hello, all,

Lyman's Community Library is looking for 10 copies of Danielle Evans' The
office of historical corrections for use in our February Book Club.

We'll need them through the month & we're on the delivery route.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Leila
No Replies
Kathy Hladik
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:49:05 -0500
We'd like to request 10 copies of *Dolores Claiborne* by Stephen King for
our February 13th book club meeting. They'd be returned the second week of
March.

Please wait for a response before sending. We are on the van route.
Thank you!
No Replies
Kathy Hladik
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:45:15 -0500
We'd like to request 10 copies of One in a Million Boy by Monica Wood for
our March 7th book club.
Please wait for a reply before sending. We are on the van route.
Thank you!
No Replies
Director
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:28:10 -0500
Hi: I have a patron in Bremen looking to watch this...

Thanks for any yay-sayers,
Kristen

Kristen Budlong (she / her / hers)
Library Director
Bremen Library
Bremen, ME
No Replies
<>
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:12:58 -0500
NPL Book Group is in need of several copies of This Tender Land by Feb
15 until
March 15 discussion. If you are on the Van and can, just send it along.
Thanks so much,

Regina Tremblay
Library Assistant
Naples Public Library
No Replies
Searsmont Town Library
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 13:37:04 -0500
Thanks again to all sending copies.

Steven

Steven Brown
Library Director
Searsmont Town Library
37 Main St. South
Searsmont, ME [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
207 342 5549
No Replies
Library Staff
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:46:27 +0000
Hello! Belgrade Public Library is still looking to borrow 4 copies of Red Tails in Love by Marie Winn for our February 14th book club meeting. We are on the van route an will return the books the following Tuesday. Please let me know if you can supply a copy. Thank you!

[More ...]
No Replies
Library Staff
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:45:21 +0000
Hello! The Belgrade Public Library is still looking to borrow 6 copies of All That She Carried by Tiya Miles for our February 16th book club meeting. They will be returned the following Tuesday. We are on the van route. Please let us know if you can send a copy. Thank you!

[More ...]
No Replies
Jon Knepp
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:32:52 -0500
Hi All,
Thompson Free Library would like as many copies as we can get of *Writers
and Lovers* by Lily King for our March book group. We will be able to send
them back after March 10th.
Thanks!
-Jon
No Replies
Searsmont Town Library
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:25:48 -0500
Good morning Lib-mind,

Our Book Group would like to borrow 8 copies of *The Lost Apothecary* by
Sarah Jenner for their March 4th meeting. We are on Thursday van delivery
and would return books the Thursday following 3/4.

Many thanks in advance!

Steven

Steven Brown
Library Director
Searsmont Town Library
37 Main St. South
Searsmont, ME [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
207 342 5549
No Replies
Sharon Kelly
Sat, 21 Jan 2023 12:10:37 -0500
Hello all, I am hoping to get 17 copies of *The Poisonwood Bible*, by
Barbara Kingsolver for our March book discussion. Copies will be returned
on the van on March 21st (Yay Spring!).
Thanks in advance,
Sharon
No Replies
Library Staff
Fri, 20 Jan 2023 18:51:09 +0000
Hello! The Belgrade Public Library is looking to borrow 6 copies of All That She Carried by Tiya Miles for our February 16th book club meeting. They will be returned the following Tuesday. We are on the van route. Please let us know if you can send a copy. Thank you!

[More ...]
No Replies
Brownville Free Public Library
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 19:58:45 -0500
Teresa Covel
Director
Brownville Free Public Library
No Replies
Library Director
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 14:56:41 -0500
I just wanted to send a quick email to see if anyone had any extra Tax
forms/ instructions they would be willing to send our way on the van?

I wanted to ask before I order because we're a smaller library and only
need about 30-50 of them

Thanks!
No Replies
Misty Darton
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 14:22:34 -0500
Thank you very much to all the libraries who replied!
Misty

--
Misty Darton, Director
Gibbs Library

“Bad libraries build collections, good libraries build services, great
libraries build communities” - R. David Lankes
No Replies
Kayleigh Thomas
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 12:45:04 -0500
Thanks everyone, we are all set!

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 3:54 PM Kayleigh Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A Blue Hill Book Group is looking for 9 copies of the book *The
> Underground Railroad* by Colson Whitehead. We are on the van, and return
> date would be before the start of March.
>
> Please reply off list before sending!
>
> Thanks,
> Kayleigh
>
> --
> Kayleigh Thomas
> *Pronouns - She/her*
> *Assistant Director*
> *Blue Hill Public Library*
> *www.bhpl.net <http://www.bhpl.net>*
> *207-374-5515 x11*

No Replies
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:16:49 -0500
Thank you everyone! We will have the number of copies we will need. Roycean Parsons Memorial Library 27 Saco RD Alfred ME, 04002 207-324-2001 [log in to unmask] Monday 11-6 Tuesday 10-4 Wednesday
No Replies
Misty Darton
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 10:30:14 -0500
Hi Everyone,
We would like to borrow *5 copies* of *Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell*. The
book club will meet on *Feb 16* and we will return them via van delivery
after that. Thank you!
Misty

--
Misty Darton, Director
Gibbs Library
PO Box 348
Washington, ME 04574
207-845-2663

“Bad libraries build collections, good libraries build services, great
libraries build communities” - R. David Lankes
No Replies
Library Director
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 14:55:47 +0000
One of our book clubs needs copies of A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier. Do any of you have copies you could send through delivery?

One of our other clubs could still use a few more copies of Animals Make Us Human by Temple Grandin, if anyone has one.

We could return both titles by the end of February.

[More ...]
No Replies
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 09:40:36 -0500
We are looking for 8 copies for our March book group. Thank you Parsons Memorial Library 27 Saco RD Alfred ME, 04002 207-324-2001 [log in to unmask] Monday 11-6 Tuesday 10-4 Wednesday 11-6 Saturda
No Replies
Spaulding Library
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 18:37:37 -0500

No Replies
Cynthia E. Smith
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 18:08:15 -0500
Hi,

Limerick needs 5 more The Daughters Of Yalta: The Churchills,
Roosevelts, and Harrimans: A Story of Love and War

We are on the van and will return them after the Feb. 22nd discussion.

Thanks,
Cindy Smith
Limerick Public Library
No Replies
Spaulding Library
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:53:25 -0500

No Replies
Kayleigh Thomas
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 15:54:47 -0500
Hi All,

A Blue Hill Book Group is looking for 9 copies of the book *The
Underground Railroad* by Colson Whitehead. We are on the van, and return
date would be before the start of March.

Please reply off list before sending!

Thanks,
Kayleigh
No Replies
Rangeley Public Library
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 12:53:33 -0500
We are looking for about 10 copies of THE FINEST HOURS by Mike Tougas for
our February Book Club.

If possible, we are looking for these copies by next week for the January
meeting. My apologies for the short notice.

Books will be returned on either the March 1st or 8th van.

Thank you all for looking!

[More ...]
No Replies
Canaan Public Library
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:34:06 -0500
d schadeGood Day

I am looking for 1 copy of the book called Rooted and Rising by Leah D Schade

Thanks Dixie
No Replies
Canaan Public Library
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:31:42 -0500
Good Day

I am. looking for 1 copy of Rooted and Rising by LEAH D SCHADE

thanks Dixie
No Replies
Canaan Public Library
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:30:47 -0500
Good Day,
"I am looking for a 1 copy of the book Rooted and Rising by Leah D Schade.

Thanks Dixie
No Replies
Library Director
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 23:24:25 +0000
One of our book clubs needs copies of Animals Make Us Human by Temple Grandin. Do any of you have copies you could send through delivery? We could return by the end of February.

Thanks,
Jay

Thank you for your help!

Jay

Jay Campbell (he/him/his)
Library Director
New Gloucester Public Library<https://www.newgloucesterlibrary.org/>
379 Intervale Road
New Gloucester, ME 04260

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home email addresses personal information and asks anyone who sends or receives email with home email addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy and consider the addresses as personal information. Once an

[More ...]
No Replies
Caroline Ward-Nesbit
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 19:23:02 +0000
Hello, MEFIND,

One of our book clubs would like to request 5 copies of Dear Martin by Nic Stone for our meeting on February 21, to be returned the week after on the van. Thank you!

Best,

Caroline Ward-Nesbit
Head Librarian
Thomaston Public Library
60 Main St.
Thomaston, ME 04861
No Replies
Stonington Public Library
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 13:24:53 -0500
Still hoping to scrounge up another copy or two of *Brunelleschi's Dome *by
Ross King. They'd be returned on the March 1 van. Thanks again!
No Replies
Lubec Library
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 13:18:59 -0500
A patron is looking for
Tarzan of the Apes Authorized Unabridged Edition prepared especially for
young readers with an official APE-English Dictionary.He specifically wants
the Ape-English dictionary. If anyone has one we would like to borrow it.
We are on the van route.Nancy
No Replies
Sam Clendaniel
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 09:19:02 -0600
Good Morning!

I am still looking for about 5 more copies of How Lucky by Will Leitch for my book group. They will be passed out on Feb.1st and I will have them back on the van by the second week of March. Thank you for checking your shelves!

Sam Clendaniel

Circulation Librarian

[More ...]
No Replies
Cynthia E. Smith
Sat, 14 Jan 2023 13:01:15 -0500
We are all set with enough copies of This Tender Land on the way.

Thanks,
Cindy Smith
Limerick Public Library
No Replies
Spaulding Library
Sat, 14 Jan 2023 11:42:09 -0500

No Replies
Cynthia E. Smith
Sat, 14 Jan 2023 11:06:29 -0500
Hi,

Limerick book group needs 8 copies of This Tender Land by William Kent
Kreuger.

We are on the van and can return them after the Feb. 22nd discussion.

Thanks,
Cindy Smith
Limerick Public Library
No Replies
Cynthia E. Smith
Sat, 14 Jan 2023 11:04:52 -0500
Hi,

Limerick book group needs 8 copies of
The Daughters Of Yalta: The Churchills, Roosevelts, and Harrimans: A
Story of Love and War by Catherine Grace Katz

We are on the van and can return them after the Feb. 22nd discussion.

Thanks,
Cindy Smith
Limerick Public Library
No Replies
DPL
Sat, 14 Jan 2023 10:51:54 -0500
No abstract is available available for this message. [Read Message ...]
No Replies
Andrea DeBiase
Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:08:40 -0500
Looking for a few copies of this for our Feb 16 meeting...if possible!

Thank you!

Andrea
No Replies
Andrea DeBiase
Fri, 13 Jan 2023 12:35:00 -0500
 A patron would like to read /Beware of Pity /by Stefan Zweig. Does
anyone have this to lend? On the van...

Thank you,

Andrea
No Replies
Kelly Brooks, Orrington Librarian
Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:57:16 -0500
No abstract is available available for this message. [Read Message ...]
Show Replies 1 Reply
Hartland Public Library
Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:02:02 -0500
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a copy of *Do Hard Things: a Teenage Rebellion Against Low
Expectations* by Alex Harris? We are on the van. They would be returned by
February 12.

Thank you,
~Lorrie

Lorrie Sanborn

Hartland Public Library
No Replies
Stonington Public Library
Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:46:22 -0500
Still hoping to borrow more copies of *Brunelleschi's Dome *by Ross King
for our library's February book club discussion. All copies would be
returned on the March 1 van. Fingers crossed! And thanks for checking!
No Replies
Stonington Public Library
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 14:39:48 -0500
I hope to borrow up to 8 copies of *Brunelleschi's Dome *by Ross King for
our February book club. They'd be returned on the March 1 van. Thanks,
everyone, for checking!
No Replies
Kiya Library
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 14:27:12 -0500
For a book group who will be meeting on 2/22. Books will be returned
shortly thereafter and we are on van delivery. Thank you so much!
No Replies
Wendy Boyle
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 13:41:38 -0500
Looking for 2 copies of Violeta by Isabel Allende, need ASAP for our book
club.
I Thought I had already asked for these and apparently I forgot. Opps!

Wendy Boyle
Stratton Public Library
Show Replies 1 Reply
Lauren Vensel
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:30:13 +0000
Wow that was fast!

I'm all set with copies of The Stranger in the Lifeboat.

Thanks Everyone!

Lauren Vensel
Cataloging Librarian
Winslow Public Library
136 Halifax St.
Winslow, ME
04901
No Replies
Lauren Vensel
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:03:59 +0000
Good Morning ME Finds!

I'm looking for four copies of The Stranger in the Lifeboat by Mitch Albom for a book group meeting at the end of February.

Thanks!

Lauren Vensel
Cataloging Librarian
Winslow Public Library
136 Halifax St.
Winslow, ME
04901
No Replies
Jane Whitworth
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:55:37 -0500
Many thanks, everyone.... : )

Jane/ILL
Bridgton Library
No Replies
Nancy Petersons
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:46:09 -0500
"The Hidden One" is gone. Will be taking a van ride to a new home tomorrow.
Thanks for the quick response.
No Replies
Nancy Petersons
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:30:54 -0500
I have a duplicate copy of "The Hidden One" by Linda Castillo. It has
circulated a few times and has my library markings on it, but it is in good
shape otherwise. It is free to anyone on the van.
Let me know if you want it.
Nancy
No Replies
Spaulding Library
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 12:28:03 -0500

No Replies
Ms. Michelle
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:45:19 -0500
I am looking for 3 copies of Secret of Platform 13 by Eva Ibbotson.
We will have them back by the end of February. We are on van.
Thanks so much,
No Replies
Ms. Michelle
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:44:14 -0500
I am looking for 5 copies of Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner. We will
be finished with them mid February. We are on van, please let me know if
you are sending a copy.

Thank you
No Replies
Treat Director
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:26:08 -0500
We should be all set with Fire Keeper's Daughter now. Thanks, everyone!
No Replies
Jane Whitworth
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:19:36 -0500
Howdy on this chilly morning..... : )

We are looking for 6 copies of "The Color of Water" by James McBride
for book group. We are on van delivery and would need until February
8th.

Thanks much for checking!

Jane/ILL
Bridgton library
No Replies
Rachel Holden
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 10:58:05 -0500
Happy Wednesday & Happy New Year, library friends! :)

The book group at Raymond Village Library is looking for 8-10 copies
(including a couple of large print copies, if available) of I Must Betray
You by Ruta Sepetys for our meeting on February 27th. Please let me know if
you have a copy available to send - we will return it on the March 8th van
pick-up.

[More ...]
No Replies
Richmond Library
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 16:38:49 -0500
We are looking for a large print copy of Maximum Security by Rose Connors.
Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to send to Umberhine Library,
Richmond (P04).

Thank you!

Mary Webster
No Replies
Joyce McKenney
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 16:20:13 -0500
Many thanks for your replies, we have enough copies on the way.

Best, Joyce
No Replies
Treat Director
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 14:54:57 -0500
Hello,

We're looking for around 8 copies of Fire Keeper's Daughter by Angeline
Boulley for our Book Group. We're on the van and will return them after our
March 9th meeting. Please email if you can send a copy.
No Replies
Sam Clendaniel
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:04:18 -0600
Good Afternoon!

I am looking for 10 copies of How Lucky by Will Leitch. I will be handing them out on Feb. 1st and can have them back to you by the second week of March. Thank you so much for looking!

Sam Clendaniel

Circulation Librarian

Springvale Public Library

443 Main Street

Springvale, ME 04083

207-324-4624http://www.springvalelibrary.org
No Replies
Lauren Vensel
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 18:17:28 +0000
I'm all set with copies of Malibu Rising.

Thanks Everyone!

Lauren Vensel
Cataloging Librarian
Winslow Public Library
136 Halifax St.
Winslow, ME
04901
No Replies
Heather Hurley
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 11:31:07 -0500
Hello Everyone,

The MML book club would like to borrow copies of "Windswept" by Mary Ellen
Chase to be distributed at a meeting on January 17th. After our previous
request we are still looking for 1 regular print and 2 large print copies
of this book. Books will be returned on the van mid February. Thank you
to those that are already sending copies our way. Please let me know if
you are able to lend us a copy.

[More ...]
No Replies
Kiya Library
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 10:41:59 -0500
Just wanted to let everyone know that my email has changed and is now:

I know a lot of people use autofill and so I am still getting emails at the
old address, which changed over a year ago. If you have written and I
haven't responded, this is why and I apologize.

[More ...]
No Replies
Kiya Library
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 10:26:34 -0500
We are all set with The Help - thank you to everyone who is lending or who
offered!
No Replies
Kathy Hladik
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 10:19:38 -0500
Hi Everybody!
We'd need this for our Feb. 13th Book club meeting, and will return the
books the following week.
Please reply before sending the books out. We are on the van route.
Thanks for checking!

Kathy
No Replies
Library Staff
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:13:28 +0000
Hello! Belgrade Public Library is looking to borrow 6 copies of Red Tails in Love by Marie Winn for our February 14th book club meeting. We are on the van route an will return the books the following Tuesday. Please let me know if you can supply a copy. Thank you!

[More ...]
No Replies
Spaulding Library
Mon, 9 Jan 2023 11:47:24 -0500

No Replies
Joyce McKenney
Mon, 9 Jan 2023 10:37:55 -0500
Hi everyone, we only need two more. Can you help? Idaho by Emily
Ruskovich, will hand out on February 6 and return to you on the van in early
March. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Joyce McKenney for Richmond Bookies

Isaac Umberhine Library on the van
No Replies
Kathy Hladik
Mon, 9 Jan 2023 08:12:50 -0500
Hi Library Friends,
We'd like to have these books for our Feb. 13th book club meeting.
We are on the van route. We'd be returning them around March 15th.
Thanks for checking- please reply before sending the books!

Kathy
No Replies
Waterboro Public Library
Sat, 7 Jan 2023 11:33:55 -0500
Still hoping there's 2 more libraries have Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie
Garmus for my book club on Jan. 18th, 2023.

Thanks everyone!
Donna

Waterboro Public Library

187 Main Street

East Waterboro, ME 04030

247-3363
No Replies
Yvonne Davis
Sat, 7 Jan 2023 11:30:27 -0500
Hello. We are searching for multiple copies of Pam Munoz Ryan's
"Esperanza Rising" for our tween book club in February. We are on the
van delivery route. Copies will be returned by mid-March. Thank you in
advance!
No Replies
Joyce McKenney
Fri, 6 Jan 2023 15:42:57 -0500
We only need two more. Can you help? Many thanks!

Hi everyone, Richmond Bookies are hoping to get 6 copies of this title to be
handed out at our January 2 meeting and returned early February.

Please email before sending on the van to Isaac Umberhine Library.

Many thanks,

Joyce McKenney for the Bookies
No Replies
Kiya Library
Fri, 6 Jan 2023 15:00:14 -0500
I appreciate everyone sending us copies and everyone that offered. You're
the best!

~Kiya
No Replies
Kiya Library
Fri, 6 Jan 2023 14:06:11 -0500
Large Print preferred, but we will take regular print at this point.

Books will be needed until the end of February and we are on van delivery.

Thank you so much!
No Replies
Caroline Ward-Nesbit
Fri, 6 Jan 2023 15:13:00 +0000
Hello, MEFIND,

We've got enough copies of The Sanatorium on the way now. Thank you all for the offers!

Best,

Caroline

Caroline Ward-Nesbit

Head Librarian

Thomaston Public Library

60 Main St.

Thomaston, ME 04861

No Replies
Canaan Public Library
Fri, 6 Jan 2023 09:59:12 -0500
This Is the Canaan Public Library looking for 6 copies of Beyond The
Moonlit Sea let us know if you have a copy

The Librarian

Dixie Ring
No Replies
Heather Hurley
Fri, 6 Jan 2023 07:34:53 -0500
Hello Everyone,

The MML book club would like to borrow copies of "Windswept" by Mary Ellen
Chase to be distributed at a meeting on January 17th. After our first
request we are still looking for 3 regular print and 2 large print copies
of this book. Books will be returned on the van mid February. Thank you
to those that are already sending copies our way. Please let me know if
you are able to lend us a copy.

[More ...]
No Replies
Caroline Ward-Nesbit
Thu, 5 Jan 2023 21:42:36 +0000
Hello, MEFIND,

One of our book clubs would like to request 5 copies of The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse for our February 2 discussion, to be returned shortly after. We're on the van. Thank you!

Caroline Ward-Nesbit

Head Librarian

Thomaston Public Library

60 Main St.

Thomaston, ME 04861

No Replies
Soldiers Library
Thu, 5 Jan 2023 12:22:17 -0500
Afternoon!
I'm looking for a book called Clock Repairing as a Hobby, an illustrated
How-to Guide for beginners by Harold C. Kelly. PPL has the watch repair
manual but not clock and I'm hoping someone out here has it.
Thank you,
Cait

Cait Bushnell
Library Director, Soldiers Memorial Library
No Replies
Wilton ILL
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 16:49:46 -0500
We're all set now. thanks for all the offers!
No Replies
Searsmont Town Library
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 16:09:16 -0500
Thanks to all!

Steven

Steven Brown
Library Director
Searsmont Town Library
37 Main St. South
Searsmont, ME [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
207 342 5549
No Replies
Caroline Ward-Nesbit
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 21:02:41 +0000
That was super quick! We have enough copies of The Personal Librarian on the way. Thank you all so much!

Best,

Caroline

Caroline Ward-Nesbit

Head Librarian

Thomaston Public Library

60 Main St.

Thomaston, ME 04861

No Replies
Wilton ILL
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 16:00:39 -0500
Hullo!

We're looking for seven copies of The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
They will be returned shortly after February 10th by van delivery.

Thanks for considering!
No Replies
Caroline Ward-Nesbit
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 20:48:04 +0000
Hello MEFIND,

One of our book clubs is looking for three copies of The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray for our January 17 discussion, to be returned shortly thereafter. Sorry for the last-minute request - we were a little late in deciding our January pick. We're on the van.

[More ...]
No Replies
Dyer Reference
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 15:02:34 -0500
Hi all,

We’d like to get 6 copies, hopefully including audios, of "The inheritance
of Orquídea Divina" by Zoraida Córdova. They will be returned after the
group meets on 2/16. We are on the van.

Thank you!

Chris Rounds

Dyer Library

371 Main St.

Saco, ME 04072

(207) 283-3861 ext. 103
No Replies
Jane Whitworth
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 13:40:10 -0500
Good afternoon on this mild day.... : )

We are looking for 5 copies of "West with Giraffes" by Lynda Rutledge
for book group. We are on van delivery and would need until Jan 24th.

Thanks much for checking!

Cheers,Jane/ILL
Bridgton Library
Show Replies 1 Reply
Joyce McKenney
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 12:16:47 -0500
Hoping I can get more Idaho before switching titles. Anyone? I need 5
more.

Good morning, Can I get enough copies of Idaho for February distribution and
return in early March? Please let me know. No need to send right away.

Joyce McKenney

For Richmond Bookies

Isaac Umberhine Library on the van
No Replies
Lauren Vensel
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 15:59:15 +0000
Hello MEFinds!

I'm looking for 12 copies of Malibu Rising for our book group meeting on February 18th.

Thanks!

Lauren Vensel
Cataloging Librarian
Winslow Public Library
136 Halifax St.
Winslow, ME
04901
No Replies
Waterboro Public Library
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 09:35:58 -0500
Good Morning,

Still looking for 6 copies of Lessons in Chemistry for January 18th book
club.

Thanks so much!

Donna

Waterboro Public Library

187 Main Street

East Waterboro, ME 04030

247-3363
No Replies
Readfield Community Library
Wed, 4 Jan 2023 08:41:48 -0500
Readfield Community Library is looking to borrow 4 copies of *The Country
of the Pointed Firs* by Sarah Orne Jewett for a local Book Group in
early February. We would be able to send the books back to you on our
outgoing van on February 15th.

If you have a copy you would be willing to lend to us, please reply
off-list and send along on the van (B04 is our route number).

[More ...]
No Replies
Ms. Michelle
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 18:00:13 -0500
I am looking for 5 copies of Secret of Platform 13 by Eva Ibbotson.
We will have them back by the end of February. We are on van.
Thanks so much,
No Replies
Ms. Michelle
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 17:51:00 -0500
I am looking for 5 copies of Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner. We will
be finished with them mid February. We are on van, please let me know if
you are sending a copy.

Thank you
No Replies
Jane Whitworth
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 15:23:39 -0500
Hello on this rainy afternoon...

We are looking for 6 copies of "What we will become" by Mimi Lemay for
book group. We are on van delivery and will need until Jan.24th.

Thanks for checking!

Cheers,Jane/ILL
Bridgton Library
No Replies
Kiya Library
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 14:01:27 -0500
We are in need of 5 LARGE PRINT copies of The Help by Kathryn Stockett for
a local book group. We would need the books through the end of February and
we are on van delivery.

Thank you so much!
No Replies
Heather Hurley
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 12:38:41 -0500
Hello Everyone,

The MML book club would like to borrow 10 copies ( 2 LP ) of "Windswept" by
Mary Ellen Chase to be distributed at a meeting on January 17th. Books
will be returned on the van mid February. Please let me know if you are
able to lend us a copy.

Thank you,
Heather
No Replies
<>
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 11:13:31 -0500
Naples Public Library in need of several copies of The Miniaturist by
Jesse Burton ASAP to be distributed January 18 and returned on the
February 22 Van.
Please just send on the Van if you have a copy to Share. Thanks so much,

Regina Tremblay
Library Assistant
Naples Public Library
No Replies
Joyce McKenney
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 10:28:36 -0500
Good morning, Can I get enough copies of Idaho for February distribution and
return in early March? Please let me know. No need to send right away.

Joyce McKenney

For Richmond Bookies

Isaac Umberhine Library on the van
No Replies
Searsmont Town Library
Tue, 3 Jan 2023 10:12:04 -0500
Hello and Happy 2023,

Our book group would like to borrow about 8 copies of Sonia Purnell's *A
Woman of No Importance* for their Feb. 4 meeting. We are on the van and
books will be returned the Thursday after the meeting.

Many thanks in advance!

Steven

Steven Brown
Library Director
Searsmont Town Library
37 Main St. South
Searsmont, ME [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
207 342 5549
No Replies
Joyce McKenney
Mon, 2 Jan 2023 08:54:29 -0500
Good morning, Can I get enough copies of Idaho for February distribution and
return in early March? Please let me know. No need to send right away.

Joyce McKenney

For Richmond Bookies

Isaac Umberhine Library on the van
No Replies
Joyce McKenney
Mon, 2 Jan 2023 08:38:22 -0500
Hi everyone, I am short one copy, our van comes on Wednesday. Can someone
send A Spark of Life?? (see below) Many thanks, Joyce McKenney